Join us and become a member!
When you apply to become an EOPP member, you get exclusive access to a range of exclusive discounts, savings and promotions, as well as other member benefits like profit sharing and annual rebates.
Why join us at EOPP?
EOPP is a co-operative (co-op) which means as a member you get to invest in a share of the business. In exchange you receive savings, specials offers and rebates, all while supporting the growth of the local community, and ensuring the progress of Rural Esperance & districts.
The Benefits of Membership
SHARE ANY PROFITS!
Shareholding in the CO-OP establishes you as a part owner, entitling you to share in its profits.
LOTS TO CHOOSE!
Access a comprehensive range of products, supplied by a wide variety of suppliers.
YOUR VOTE COUNTS!
As a shareholder member, you get a chance to have a say in the future direction of the CO-OP.
Each year, as an EOPP Member, you have the possibility of receiving a Trading Rebate on all your purchases.
ONE PAYMENT PER MONTH
The supplier only has to produce one statement each month for all your transactions.
How EOPP Works
- REOPP has an agreement with its suppliers to supply goods/services to our members.
- ROur members purchase what they require and have it charged to their EOPP account.
- RAt the end of each month our suppliers will send EOPP a list of the invoices charged to our account.
- RFrom these lists we ascertain which invoices belong to which member, and then
- RPlace these invoices on to a single statement and send it to the member.
for the purchase of 100 Shares* (minimum requirement)
for the annual membership fee; the membership year is July to June.
*Membership of EOPP Co-operative Ltd is not restricted to any area or demographic. The only specification is that when you join us, you must become a shareholder of EOPP Co-operative Ltd.